Explore the largest of Florida's Ten Thousand Islands on a guided bicycle tour of Marco Island. Cycle past beautiful homes, see protected wildlife, learn about the island's history, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in the parking lot. You can leave your car parked here for the duration of your cycling tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All riders are required to complete a waiver. Any rider refusing to complete a waiver will not be permitted to participate
- Your guide will be carrying bicycle repair tools, tubes, a first aid kit, an air pump, and a cell phone
- There is a handlebar bag for your camera, wallet, sunscreen, etc.