On this private guided walking tour, you will explore Urbino, an idyllic hill town in the Italian region of Marche where time seems to have frozen allowing you to fully breathe in its unique, historic atmosphere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
University of Urbino "Carlo Bo" Via Aurelio Saffi 2, Urbino (Pesaro-Urbino, Italy). Meet your guide at the main entrance of the University of Urbino.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the sites shown except from Palazzo Ducale and therefore, it will take place mainly outside (with external comments of the various sites being provided)
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund