Head to Guadalmina for a canyoning trip! A wonderful canyon awaits just 20 minutes from Marbella. Jump from 2 to 5 meters' height or go sliding into the reservoir as you enjoy the beautiful natural landscapes around you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- Bring socks, walking shoes or running shoes, closed-toe, with good adhesion in the sole. You can also rent our shoes for this canyon. Please note that aqua shoes are not allowed for canyoning
- Bring a small bottle of water, at least 0.5 liters and sunscreen
- Come to the meeting point with the swimsuit already on. Bring a change of
- clothing and dry shoes/sandals for the end of the canyon
- It is important to inform your guide if any of the participants have any disease or allergy
- Before booking the canyoning activity, customer must ask for availability due to it being out of the summer season, and even being able to offer the activity Monday to Sunday, the tour operator can not assure that there will be an open group for the requested date