Ride through the coastal town of Marbella on comfortable bikes under the Andalusian sun. Learn about its historic buildings and experience its gorgeous parks. Visit the traditional fishing village and get to know its traditions and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
The meeting point is on the little square on the waterfront side of the Marbella Tourist Office, in front of restaurant Da Bruno.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please reserve at least one day in advance and confirm your participation in the tour.
- Discounts available for groups of 10 or more.
- Helmets and child seats available on request, free of charge.