Ferrari Driving Experience: Castle Tour
From $513 per personBook now
- Get behind the wheel of a Ferrari California
- Test your skills as pilot on a F1 simulator
- Learn about all the most important events in the history of Ferrari visiting the famous museum in Maranello
Take a Ferrari California for an extraordinary adventure through the plateau of the Appennino Modenese and feel the roar of the Prancing Horse. During your 60-minute drive you will test the performances of the car on big straight streets and then on technical turns surrounded by an amazing landscape.
In the middle of your fantastic trip, you have the possibility to pit stop for some pictures in the suggestive Castle of Levizzano. If you want, you can share the experience with your loved ones and bring them on board during the test drive (maximum 2 extra passengers).
If that wasn’t enough, indulge your Ayrton Senna fantasies and experience what it’s like to be a Grand Prix driver on an F1 Simulator and go for a tour in the famous Ferrari Museum in Maranello, where you can explore the history behind the legend of these great supercars!
- 60-Minute test drive (65 km) in a Ferrari California
- 10-Minute trial of 10 minutes on F1 professional and dynamic simulator
- N.1 ticket for Ferrari Museum Maranello
- Extra passengers on board during the test drive
- Video recording of the driving experience
- Photo shoot
The tour office is 50 meters from the famous Ferrari Museum in Maranello (on its left). Next to the office (on your right) is a bar, named Beer Stop. Pit Lane address: Via Dino Ferrari, 49 Maranello (MO) 41053 Italia
• A valid driver’s license has to be available in it's original form before your departure
• Non-EU citizens can drive with a valid driver’s license but if the Police stops you, you may incur a fine of minimum EUR 400 because you’re driving without translation of it in Italian (this "International Driving Permit" is made from Royal Automobile Club in your country or from your Embassy in Italy)
Product ID: 60124