Discover Mannheim on a 2-hour guided Segway tour. The tour will take you along the Rhein and show you all that the city has to offer! Ride by the noble Lindenhof area, through the magical Waldpark, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Enjoy a Segway tour along the Rhein
- Discover Mannheim's nicest sights
- Pass by the noble Lindenhof area in the Waldpark on the way to the shore
- Be amazed by the Mannheim Castle
- Learn interesting facts from your guide
- Goodie at the end of the tour
- Tour guide
- Rain poncho
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Gabelsbergerstr. 5, 68165 MannheimOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Should the weather wreak havoc, pour buckets of rain down from the sky, or blanket us with a winter storm, the tour will of course be cancelled. Because we keep an eye on the weather and the forecasts are usually quite accurate, we can always tell with two days' notice whether our city safari will take place.
- Anyone who is at least 15 years old and has at least a moped license may take part. Participants must also weigh between 45 and 115 kg and be at least 1.40 meters tall.
- If you have serious physical restrictions, it’s better that you not take this tour. The same goes for riding under the influence of alcohol or drugs. As with any other vehicle, riding a Segway while intoxicated is not permitted.