Ride along the Neckar on a Segway and see the nicest bits of Mannheim! Along the way, your tour guide will tell you about the most important sights of this university town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Ride a Segway along the Neckar and discover the nicest bits of Mannheim
- See the Museum Ship on the shores of the Neckar
- Cross the Neckar at the Jungbusch Bridge
- Roll along the boardwalk and see the Mannheim rowing club Maruba
- Small gift at the end of the tour
- Tour guide
- Rain ponchos
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Gabelsbergerstr. 5, 68165 MannheimOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Should the weather wreak havoc, pour buckets of rain down from the sky, or blanket us with a winter storm, the tour will of course be cancelled. Because we keep an eye on the weather and the forecasts are usually quite accurate, we can always tell with two days' notice whether our city safari will take place.
- Anyone who is at least 15 years old and has at least a moped license may take part. Participants must also weigh between 45 and 115 kg and be at least 1.40 meters tall.
- If you have serious physical restrictions, it’s better that you not take this tour. The same goes for riding under the influence of alcohol or drugs. As with any other vehicle, riding a Segway while intoxicated is not permitted.