From Manila: Full Day Trip to Tagaytay Ridge
Pickup includedPlease let us know where you are staying after booking.
- Embark on a panoramic sightseeing tour of Tagaytay Ridge from Manila
- Catch sweeping views of Taal Volcano and Taal Lake from atop the Palace in the Sky
- See the Las Pinas Bamboo Organ in San Jose Church with your expert local guide
- Enjoy a lunch of traditional Filipino specialties
On the way to Tagaytay, you will stop by the San Jose Church in Las Pinas to see the world famous Bamboo Organ built by Spanish priest Father Diego Cera in the 19th century. Made from about 800 bamboo pipes, the organ is said to produce a sound unlike any other. You will also have a chance to visit a local jeepney assembly plant for an inside look on how this popular mode of transportation unique to the Philippines is built.
Time permitting, you may also have a chance to stop by a pineapple or coffee plantation to sample the local produce or buy souvenirs from the numerous roadside wood carving and furniture shops.
- Hotel pickup/drop-off from Makati City and Bay Area Hotels
- Fully guided
- Entrance and admission fees
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Hotel Picks-up/Drop Off from/to Makati City and Bay Area Hotels, beginning at 9:00AM. For guests not staying in Makati of Bay Area, please proceed to the Baron Travel Tour Desk located at the Lobby of the Makati Shanrgi-la Hotel in Ayala Center, Makati City before 9:15AM on tour date.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Hotel pickup from Makati City Hotels starts at 9:00 AM
• You will receive an email with your exact pickup time and location. Please check your spam folder then contact the local partner if you have not received the email
• Please leave your contact details so the local partner can give you a call to confirm hotel pickup details