Manila: Full-Day City and Museum Tour
Pickup includedHotel Pick-up from Makati City and Bay Area Hotels
- Learn about the past colonial lifestyle at Casa Manila
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage San Agustin Church & Museum
- Marvel at the rich tapestry history at the Ayala Museum
After lunch our tour proceeds to Makati City, the country´s premier financial district. We will drive past Saints Peter and Paul Parish (Makati´s first and oldest church, built in 1620) as well as the church of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Next, visit Neilson Tower, the country´s first commercial airport which is now the Filipinas Heritage Library. A spiral staircase goes up to the historic tower room where news about the attack on Pearl Harbor was first heard in the Philippines.
Finally, visit the Ayala Museum in the heart of the Ayala Center commercial complex. "The Diorama Experience" is a permanent exhibit of 60 handcrafted dioramas that chronicle the rich tapestry of Philippine history.
Afterwards, you will be returned to your hotel or feel free to stay at the Ayala Center for a wonderful shopping experience.
- Hotel pickup/drop-off from/to Makati City and Bay Area Hotels
- Tour guide
- Entrance and admission fees
Prepare for the activity
Guests not staying in Makati City or Bay Area may proceed to the Baron Travel Tour Desk located at the Lobby of the Makati Shangri-la Hotel in Ayala Center, Makati Avenue, Makati City before 9:15AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Please leave your contact details so the local partner can give you a call to confirm hotel pickup details
• You will receive an email with your exact pickup time and location. Please check your spam folder then contact the local partner if you have not received the email