The Dyker Heights Lights in Brooklyn are the most extensive and imaginative Christmas lights in all of New York. Join a luxury 36-passenger bus as you experience the history and scenery that makes NYC a magical place to be at Christmas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Greeley Parkon 33rd Street between 6th Avenue & Broadway. The meeting point is between the two kiosks and behind the statue of Horace Greele.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please remember as it is December, it can be very cold, so please dress appropriately for the weather.