Private Full-Day Sagain-Awa-Amarapura Sightseeing
Pickup includedHotel in Mandalay city
- See Amarapura, the capital of the Konbaung dynasty in the late 18th century
- Admire the 200-year-old U Bein Bridge (longest expanse of teak bridge in the world)
- Discover Ava (royal capital of Inwa) and Sagaing hill
Continue your tour to Ava area which the three main attractions including Bagaya Kyaung (Teak Monastery), the Ava Palace site (Watch Tower) and Me Nu’s Brick Monastery (Me Nu Ok Kyaung). On the return journey you'll again pass through Amarapura just in time for sunset at the iconic U Bein Bridge that was built around 1850 and is believed to be the oldest and longest teak-wood bridge in the world.
After sightseeing, your driver will transfer you back to the hotel.
- Zone fee
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour (duration approximately 10 hours)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)