Being the last royal capital of the Myanmar kingdom, your visit to Mandalay will give you the knowledge of culture, history and the religion of the Myanmar people. It is also worthwhile to visit U Bein Bridge (the world’s longest teak bridge).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As you will be visiting religious sites, please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees, and remember to take off your shoes and socks when entering the pagoda areas
- This tour will not be available during the Water Festival between 12 to 18 Apr 2019/2020