Immerse yourself in the history of Manchester United. Get behind the scenes access to the dressing room, tunnel, players' dugout and exclusive areas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Sir Alex Ferguson Stand Reception. Tour starts on level 1 inside the museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Museum opens 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Saturday and 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Sundays, and is closed on all match days
- The stadium tour lasts 70 minutes, and allow at least 30 minutes to look around the Museum, and extra time in the Megastore
- The Stadium Tour route is subject to change at any moment