Discover Manchester’s vibrant food scene on a tour with a local host. Taste craft ales, pub meals, cocktails, and street-food snacks along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide at your hotel or preferred location in central Manchester. The local partner will contact you before your tour, to confirm your pickup location.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- Join a food-obsessed local on a guided tour of Manchester’s culinary scene
- Try traditional British pub food along with a pint of real ale
- Enjoy snacks from a food truck as you sip on craft beer
- Explore the trendy Northern Quarter and taste its global cuisine
- Private food tour
- Hotel pickup
- Local guide
- 4-6 tastings
- 2 craft beers, cocktails, or soft drinks
- Additional food and drinks
- Tickets to attractions
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tours take place rain or shine.
- This experience can be personalized to meet your needs.