Immerse yourself in the City story on the Manchester City Stadium Tour. Visit areas of the Etihad Stadium not usually available to the public with a professional guide and hear interesting stories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Arabic, Chinese, French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
The Manchester City Stadium Tour will commence from Entrance 'M' at the Etihad Stadium. The entrance is located on the south side of the stadium. This will be clearly signposted and staff will be available to direct you to the entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Matchday Tours: If you book a tour that falls on the day of a Manchester City fixture (Home), there will be restrictions in place. You will experience the exciting buzz of the stadium getting ready for the big game, but due to key areas becoming operational for the match, your tour content will not include a number of areas including the dressing rooms, dugouts, the tunnel, or the press conference room.
- Tour routes may change: As the Etihad Stadium is a working Stadium, we cannot guarantee what you will see on any given day. Tour routes may have to be changed at short notice.
- Arrival time: Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your Stadium Tour. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Access information: The Etihad Stadium is a completely accessible venue. We have lifts between all floors, toilets, and parking available.
- Food and drink: Available to purchase at the start and end of the tour from our M-Gate café.