Take a journey through the exciting landscapes of the Lake District, and learn the tales of Windermere, the largest lake in England.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point for the tour departure is next to the NCP Car Park on Store Street. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure. Directions if traveling via public transportation: exit Piccadilly Train Station in Manchester. At Caffe Nero, turn left and walk towards Motel One. Take the first left under the tunnel. Walk until you see a white Rabbie’s Tours minibus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- From April 1, 2023, an island cruise on Lake Windermere will be included in the price of the tour. Before this date, the cruise is optional
- The tour allows 31 pounds of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 22x17x10 inches) plus a small bag for onboard personal items