Experience the delights of Derbyshire on this day tour to the Peak District from Manchester. Explore Castleton, Monsal Head, Bakewell, Poole’s Cavern, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point for the tour departure is Coach parking bays, Store Street (Broad Street intersection), Manchester, M1 2WD. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure. If travelling from Manchester Piccadilly Train Station: Take the main exit (1 - Piccadilly) from the station. Follow the pedestrian walkway to the traffic lights/Caffe Nero and at the end of the pedestrian walkway or Station Approach, you cross over at the lights and turn left onto London Road. Walk straight ahead for around 100 metres, passing underneath a pedestrian footbridge. Turn left under the railway bridge/tunnel opposite Motel one. When you're through the tunnel, you'll see the coach parking straight ahead on the left. Walk until you see your white Rabbie's mini coach.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- *If your tour departs after 1st April 2024, you will visit Peak's Cavern instead of Poole's Cavern. Admission to Peak's Cavern will not be included in the tour price. Tickets can be purchased whilst on tour.
- The minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) and a small bag for onboard personal items.