Experience the delights of Derbyshire on a full-day tour from Manchester. See the rolling hills of the Peak District, taste the traditional treats of Bakewell, and journey into the natural wonder that is Poole’s Cavern.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point for the tour departure is Coach parking bays, Store Street (Broad Street intersection), Manchester, M1 2WD. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure. If travelling from Manchester Piccadilly Train Station: Take the main exit (1 - Piccadilly) from the station. Follow the pedestrian walkway to the traffic lights/Caffe Nero and at the end of the pedestrian walkway or Station Approach, you cross over at the lights and turn left onto London Road. Walk straight ahead for around 100 metres, passing underneath a pedestrian footbridge. Turn left under the railway bridge/tunnel opposite Motel one. When you're through the tunnel, you'll see the coach parking straight ahead on the left. Walk until you see your white Rabbie's mini coach.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- After 1st April 2023, admission to Poole's Cavern will be included in the tour price. Before 1st April 2023, this visit is optional and tickets can be purchased on tour
- The minimum age to participate is 5 years
- The tour allows 31 pounds of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 22 inch x 17 inch x 10 inch) plus a small bag for onboard personal items