Enjoy a full-day Amazon adventure including jungle trekking, swimming with pink dolphins, lunch with a local family, fishing for piranhas, and alligator spotting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Be picked up from Manaus in your hotel, hostel, b&b, or even airport or port (in which case your guide will have a sign with your name on it).
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Please bring swimsuits, towels, sunscreen, and insect repellent
- You must provide the full names and passport numbers of everyone in your group; it is mandatory information to issue the insurance included in this tour
- If you are coming on a cruise ship, you can enjoy a special starting time exclusive to your group; just get in touch with the local partner and let them know what time you plan to start