Go to the floating village, with over a hundred floating houses, catch some giant pirarucu fish, navigate through the flooded forest and see the meeting of the rivers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your driver will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Manaus. Please be ready 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- As it's a boat ride, you may eventually get wet
- The duration of the tour may vary due to traffic of inclement weather
- The rivers start rising at the month of November and reach the top at the month of June