Tour the Juma area at the Amazon Tapiri Lodge, located 100 kilometers south of Manaus in the wild Amazon forest. Take a 3, 4, or 5-day tour and explore the Amazon Jungle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Manaus hotels and airport; please provide your hotel name and address or your flight details in order to arrange pickup. Pickup is at 7:30 AM at your hotel reception in Manaus downtown. For guests staying at hotels outside of downtown, pickup is at 7 AM.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Maximum luggage 25 pounds/12kg per person; passengers must arrange to have any excess luggage remain in their partner's office or at your hotel in Manaus
- Avoid giving money to the community children; small gifts such as toys, comic books, or other items are welcomed and encouraged.
- Itinerary specifics are subject to change
- Guests arriving at the Manaus Airport by 2 PM will only be able to enjoy the evening activities on the first day
- Guests leaving on afternoon flights from Manaus need to depart on a morning transfer
- What to bring:
- insect repellant, sunglasses, sun cream, hat or cap, comfortable clothes, binoculars, hiking shoes and sandals, rain jacket, a small water bottle, and a camera or smartphone for photos