Take a walk in the clouds in Wooroonoon National Park. Discover elevated walkways, a cantilever, and an observation tower as you experience being high in the rainforest canopy.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Explore the rainforest from the forest floor to the canopy, in comfort and safety.
- Enjoy close-up views of rainforest plants, insects and birds, and take in sweeping vistas.
- Experience one of the largest-remaining continuous stands of complex vine forest on basalt soils in the Wet Tropics.
- Map and information
- Portable audio guide (available in 9 languages)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must bring their own headphones
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- First entry 9:30am
- Last entry 4:30pm