Explore Malta's vibrant capital on a 4-hour walking tour of Valletta. Wander among beautifully preserved medieval buildings and enjoy breath taking views from the Upper Barrakka Gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, German, Italian, Spanish, English
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
- Short skirts
- See-through clothing
Know before you go
- The time shown on the website or on your voucher is the approximate start time of the activity and not the time when you will be picked up from your hotel or the nearest meeting point
- The tour will be guided in the language you have booked; however, at times, depending on operational circumstances, the commentary might be provided by a multilingual guide (limited to a maximum of 2 languages)
- Guests booking the option that does not include the visit to the St. John’s Co-Cathedral will have some free time to roam around the streets of Valletta (around 30-40 minutes) until the group meets again at a designated time and place as instructed by your guide