Discover of three of Malta's top attractions on this half-day tour. Enjoy a guided visit to the famous Church of St. Mary in Mosta, browse local handicrafts in the village of Ta' Qali, and explore the ancient city of Mdina.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up service is provided to all hotels on Malta.
- Marvel at the impressive dome of the Church of St. Mary
- Stroll the narrow streets and mysterious alleyways of Mdina
- Shop for souvenirs in Ta'Qali
- Admire the breathtaking panoramic view from the bastion of Mdina
- Watch local artisans at work in Ta'Qali
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Services of an expert local guide
- Entrance to Mosta Church
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- People with mobility impairments
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- When entering the cathedral, you are requested to cover your arms and not to wear shorts or skirts that are too short.