Enjoy a tour of Malta’s mountainous small villages and historical sites visiting picturesque cliffs and ancient tombs. Our tour guides guarantee a unique experience for your stay in Malta.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 87 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a 1-hour and 45 minute Segway ride with breath taking views
- Be guided by our escorts
- Visit the Dingli Cliffs
- See the Verdala Palace
- Experience a Typical Maltese Rural Village
- Tour Guide
- Orientation Session
- Helmet, elbow and knee guards
- Transfers not included
- Transport from any location in Malta (available for a surcharge; please ask the supplier for more information)
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The local supplier's office, L-Apparell, Ħad-Dingli, Malta. Transport from any location in Malta is available for a surcharge; please ask the supplier for more information.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Segways are appropriate for anyone 12 and older.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos). The use of the Segway is not appropriate for pregnant women.
- We do not visit museums from the inside during our tours.