Join an insightful guided tour to explore the southern region of Malta. Enter the ancient archaeological sites of Hagar Qim and Ghar Dalam, and admire the magical sea caves of the Blue Grotto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- The time shown on the website or on your ticket is the approximate start time of the activity and not the time when you will be picked up from your hotel (or closest meeting point). At least a few days before the date of your activity, you must contact the activity provider to confirm your pickup location and pickup time.
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The time shown on the website or on your ticket is the approximate start time of the activity and not the time when you will be picked up from your hotel or meeting point
- The tour will be guided in the language you have booked; however, sometimes, the commentary might be provided by a multilingual guide (limited to a maximum of 2 languages)
- The activity provider reserves the right to change the order of the visits without any prior notice
- The boat trip to the Blue Grotto is optional (to be paid on location) and always subject to favorable weather conditions. The fee for the boat trip is around €10 for adults and €5 for children (the fee can change without any prior notice)