Glide along on your Segway as you take in the sights of Malta on a guided morning tour. Visit the charming village of Dingli and take in the stunning views from its cliffs. Visit ancient burial sites and see the remnants of centuries-old civilizations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Dingli police station 30 minutes before the start time of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Segways are appropriate for anyone 12 years of age and older. Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance. The Segway is not suitable for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 250 pounds, or for pregnant women.
- We do not visit the interior of museums during the tour.