Discover Malta's quieter islands, Gozo and Comino. Dive into the crystal-clear waters from the onboard diving platform. Sunbathe, snorkel, or relax on the boat. Explore the caves around Comino Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Bugibba Harbour, Dawret Il-Gzejjer, San Pawl il-Baħar, Malta. The vessel you will be sailing on is the only sailing boat there and is called 'Seahorse Cruises'. Boarding closes at 10 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The tour is suitable for all ages.
- The captain and activity provider reserve the right to cancel or alter the trip, including the route, start, and end locations, according to weather conditions, tides, or other reasons.
- Food and drinks can be purchased from the snack bar.
- Showers and toilets are available onboard.
- Boarding closes at 10:00 AM.
- Only cash is accepted on-board.