Climb aboard a boat and visit the islands of Gozo and Comino on a full-day cruise from Malta. Swim in the turquoise Blue Lagoon before arriving in Gozo for sightseeing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
The boat is located behind the Loa restaurant. You are looking for a white and blue big boat. Walk around the back of the Loa restaurant. If you are travelling to us by local bus there are three bus stops walking distance from us, called: Parades, Bandieri, and Toni. See which one is closer for you once there you have a 3 - 5 minute walk. If you are travelling by rental car, parking spaces are available along the road free of charge in the white boxes. There is also a little parking area by the stop. Those travelling by taxi please make sure the driver has this address as we were situated in another location and the drivers are still not accustomed. Try to be at the boat at least 45 minutes to an hour before to avoid any added stress.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- - Boarding opens at 8:30 AM and closes at 9:45 AM
- - Please tell the crew immediately upon boarding the boat if you would like to book the Gozo mini bus/ coach shuttle bus. Payment for this is 5 Euro and accepted in cash only. The shuttle will stop you 1hr10m at the capital city Victoria and 20-30min at Xlendi bay
- - Please ensure you are on the boat at least 30minutes before departure. The boat departs from the Bugibba Jetty at 10:00 AM sharp
- - If you are using local transport plan to be at the location at least an hour before departure as delays may occur
- - Please make sure you understand the departure and boarding times correctly before the tour day
- - Refunds will not be given for late arrivals
- - The upper deck is on a first come first served basis thus arriving an hour before is recommended