Board a family-run boat and set off to Comino Island and the amazing Blue Lagoon. Swim, snorkel, sunbathe and explore the beautiful crystal clear waters. Discover sites, caves, and history along the way.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
You are looking for a big white and blue boat with Hornblower written in red on the side. We are located right behind Loa restaurant. If you are travelling to us by local bus there are three bus stops walking distance from us, called: Parades, Bandieri, and Toni. See which one is closer for you once there you have a 3 - 5 minute walk. If you are travelling by rental car, parking spaces are available along the road free of charge in the white boxes. There is also a little parking area by the stop. Those travelling by taxi please make sure the driver has this address as we were situated in another location and the drivers are still not accustomed. Try to be at the boat at least 45 minutes to an hour before to avoid any added stress.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The boat moors up in a secluded non-crowded area in the Blue Lagoon which is 3 meters deep
- If you have swimming difficulties, you can enter the water from the beach or use the buoyancy aid available on the boat (available for a €10 deposit)
- To take part in the optional speedboat ride around the small caves near Comino Island, bring €15 in cash to be paid on site