Watch as sunlight turns the pools of the Blue Grotto sea caverns numerous shades of brilliant blue on this 5-hour tour of Malta's Blue Grotto and famous Sunday Market. Browse the lively stalls at Marsaxlokk Village, and purchase souvenirs and fresh goods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from the hotel. Time depends on the location of the hotel.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The market is not available on the 1st October, 2023, since there will be the Village's Feast at Marsaxlokk. You still spend 90 minutes at Marsaxlokk to see the celebrations, eat something, and look at the marvelous boats