Experience the beauty of Malta with 5 fascinating tours to the most iconic landmarks across the country. Discover Valletta, Mdina, the Three Cities, Gozo, and Marsaxlokk over 5 days.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 5 - 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- Pickup included
- The time shown on the website or on your ticket is the approximate start time of the activity and not the time when you will be picked up from your Hotel (or closest meeting point). At least a few days before the date of your activity, you need to make sure to contact the tour operator to confirm your pick-up location and pick-up time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- See-through clothing
Know before you go
- All tours will be guided in the language you have booked. However, the commentary might be provided by a multilingual guide (limited to a maximum of 2 languages)
- The boat trips at the Blue Grotto and Dwejra Bay are optional, to be paid on location, and are always subject to favorable weather conditions
- The boat trip during the visit to the Three Cities is subject to favorable weather conditions. If the boat trip can't be made due to poor weather conditions, you'll spend more time visiting the cities
- The market might be closed on public holidays falling on a Sunday. When this happens, you'll spend more time in the village of Marsaxlokk