Malmö: Disgusting Food Museum Entrance Ticket
- Try disgusting food from your bucket list at the tasting bar
- Get your photo taken at the photo booth as you sniff foul odours
- Smell some of the stinkiest foods in the world in the exhibit
- Learn about different foods from around the world
At the end of your visit, hesitantly approach the tasting bar where the staff will guide you through the bucket-list-worthy items from all over the world. Sample dried insects, stinky cheeses, fermented shark and the dreaded surströmming - all included in the ticket price.
If you find your new favorite food, head to the gift shop which is filled to the brim with frozen bull testicles and the saltiest licorice known to exist. Your ticket is valid all day and the time printed is just an indication.
- Entrance ticket to the museum
- Disgusting photo booth
- Tasting bar
- Fee for the carpark in the basement
Prepare for the activity
The Disgusting Food Museum, Östergatan 12, 211 25 Malmö, Sweden. Enter the Caroli Shopping Center (right next to the Radisson Blu hotel) from Östergatan 12. The museum is located about 100 meters in, on the left side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please be aware that sensitive information is on display; some images can evoke strong emotions, and vegans and vegetarians might find some displays disturbing
• Children are only allowed with the supervision of an adult