Discover a quirky museum exhibit that explores the notion of disgust - an emotional rollercoaster with real food, videos, and photos. See taxidermied guinea pigs, wonder at the Sardinian maggot cheese, Casu Marzu, and taste fermented shark from Iceland.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The museum is located at Södra Förstadsgatan 2 in Malmö. Show your booked time and name to the staff in the entrance to gain admission.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The average visit takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Please be aware that sensitive information is on display; some images can evoke strong emotions, and vegans and vegetarians might find some displays disturbing
- Children are only allowed with the supervision of an adult