Embark on a fun and adventurous quad tour and discover some of Mallorca's most rugged terrain and some of its most charming villages. Choose between 2 available routes, the "beach and coast" route and the "inland villages" route.
What to Expect
Take off on a guided adventure tour to explore the rugged terrain and dirt roads running through the heart of Mallorca. Departure is from the Arenal, heading through dirt roads in the direction of the Llucmajor area, with a short stop along the way to take in the great panoramic views.
From there, the journey continues along small pathways and through picturesque hills. After a short stop in Algaida, a typical village in south-east Mallorca, the journey continues back towards Arenal and then back to your hotel.
- Transportation (if applicable)
Josep Maria Quadrado street #1, S'Arenal.
Know Before You Go
• Please remember to bring sporty clothes, running shoes, water, and a scarf
• Only a B1 driver's license is required, for participants 18 years of age or older
• Free transfers are with the Playa de Palma area and in Palma (minimum 2 quad rental is required)
• You can book 1 quad for EUR 65, and anyone wanting to join you may share it for an extra charge of EUR 25