Explore Hams Caves in Porto Cristo, one of the main attractions of Mallorca. Continue the adventure by walking among 100 life-size dinosaurs at the Dinosaurland theme park with this combo ticket.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
You must redeem your GetYourGuide voucher at the Hams Caves ticket office before starting the visit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- The Caves of Hams visit is with a guide, and takes about 1 hour. The visit to Dinosaurland is self-guided and people usually spend about 1 hour and 30 minutes there
- You can bring food and drinks to Dinosaurland, but there are no designated eating areas within the park. In the immediate vicinity, there is a picnic spot you can use before or after the entrance to the park. You can also buy food at the Dinobuger inside the park
- It is not allowed to touch the sculptures of the dinosaurs or formations (stalactites, stalagmites, or columns)
- You can take your cameras to Hams' Caves, but flash photography is not allowed
- Bad weather conditions do not give the right to a refund of the ticket