Palma de Mallorca: Full-Day Tour with Departure Options
Pickup includedFrom: S'Illot, Sa Coma, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa Pinos, Canyamel, Cala Ratjada, Cala Mesquida,Font de Sa Cala, Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santany, Cala Figuera, Cala Mondrago, Cala Barcas, Cala Egos, Cala Dor, Porto Petro, Cala Ferrera and Porto Colom, Cala Domingos, Calas de Mallorca and Cala Mandia.
- Take a sightseeing tour around the Port of Palma
- Explore the capital of the Balearics
- Enjoy free time for some shopping or a visit to the old town area
You’ll be picked up at your hotel or a point close by. During the coach ride your guide will provide essential information about Palma de Mallorca and tell you about the old town and the location of the shopping areas.
On your arrival in Palma, you'll enjoy a 30-40-minute air-conditioned coach tour around the city, passing the old town area, the city’s neighborhoods and, of course, the port of Palma where you’ll see many luxurious yachts.
After the sightseeing tour, there will be free time to explore the city on your own. Do some shopping or visit the old town area. Your guide will be happy to provide suggestions.
You can also upgrade your tour to Palma by choosing:
• Palma Premium option: with a 45-minute guided walk in the old town, entrance to the Cathedral and 45-minute guided visit in the Cathedral
• Palma with boat trip: with a 1-hour boat trip in the Port of Palma
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- 30-45-minute sightseeing tour
- Map of Palma
- Travel insurance
- Discount card at El Corte Ingles department store
- Admission to the cathedral