Discover the old town of Palma on this guided tour and marvel at the La Seu cathedral, the La Lonja exchange, Consolat de Mar, the Es Baluard museum and Plaça Cort. Learn more about the Ajuntament town hall, Plaça Major and the buildings of modernism.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 105 minutes - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Avinguda d’Antoni Maura 22, at the corner to Carrer de Vallseca. Near the restaurant Lennox The Pub. Avinguda d’Antoni Maura is the extension of Passeig des Born in the direction of the sea, beneath the Royal Palace of La Almudaina, opposite to the royal garden. In the immediate vicinity there is a stop for line 25 and 35 (Plaça Reina) as well as the car park Parc de la Mar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags