Enjoy a magnificent trekking trail that will leave you breathless: the Torrent de Pareis Challenge trail.
What to Expect
One of the locations in the movie Cloud Atlas, and declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in June 2011, the Torrent de Pareis rates among the most scenic and well-known day walks in Mallorca. Whilst trekking is an experience many are happy to do alone, to understand Mallorca it's recommended to take a guide.
Qualified instructors will guide you through this famous canyon and teach you scrambling techniques, as well as sharing their knowledge of fauna and flora. Torrent de Pareis is a famous landmark in Mallorca; not only is it home to one of Europe's leading canyons, it also boasts some of the best gorge walking available in the Balearic Islands. This is a full day activity.
- Transfers (not including Parma cruise port)
Know Before You Go
• Requires good physical health and fitness
• Minimum age 12 years
• Bring a backpack, sports footwear, sun cream, water and a snack, a hat, spare clothes (to leave in the car)
• Bring any medication you are taking (regardless of whether you think it is necessary)
• For safety reasons all jewellery should be removed therefore this and other valuables should be left at home
• Minimum 4 persons per group