Watch the sunset over the Balearic Sea on a 1-hour hot air balloon flight in Mallorca. Marvel as dusk arrives on the east coast of the island, fly over mountains, and get a flight certificate and CD souvenir after a champagne toast on landing.
What to Expect
Get an unforgettable memory on a 1-hour hot air balloon flight in Mallorca, and see the east coast of the island from a different perspective.
Meet at the hot air balloon launch site (transfers are available on request) to help set up the balloon before take-off. Climb into the balloon basket to enjoy a comfortable flight in small groups. Marvel at the rugged east coast of Mallorca, and enjoy bird’s eye views across to the horizon.
Your pilot will tell you curious facts about hot air balloons and point out the highlights of the local villages and mountains you fly over. Glide across the mountain and sea. Then, enjoy a champagne toast on landing. Get a flight certificate and CD gift of your experience to take home.
- 1-hour hot air balloon flight
- Glass of Cava
- Flight certificate and CD
- Transportation (on request)
Auditorium Sa Maniga, Cala Millor, Mallorca
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable clothes and sport shoes
• In winter, bring an anorak and a hat. In the summer, bring sunblock and your sunglasses
• Children must be over 4 years old to take part
• Please note that the activity schedule and meeting point are subject to reconfirmation 24 hours before the flight, depending on the meteorological conditions