Discover the coast of Mallorca at sunrise on a dolphin-watching tour from Alcudia. Admire the dolphins that inhabit the area and be enchanted by the play of colors from the rising sun on the water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at the boat kiosk of Alcudia Sea Trips (Transportes Marítimos BRISA Passeig Marítim, 07410 Puerto Alcudia, Illes Balears).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that very rarely, dolphins cannot be spotted during this tour. In this case, you will be given a free ticket to come back anytime.
- Please note that the departure time may be slightly different depending on the time of the sunrise.
- It's recommended to take a camera with you to capture the amazing sights offered on this cruise.
- Please remember to take appropriate clothing and sunscreen.