Discover the beauty of the east coast of Mallorca on a glass-bottom boat excursion. Journey pass charming coastal sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, Catalan, English, French, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The swimming stop is permitted only if weather conditions are favorable
- Wheelchair boarding facilities are not available at the following boarding points: Calas de Mallorca, Cala Romántica, and Font de sa Cala.
- If the weather conditions are good, wheelchair users can access the boat at the following piers: Cala Millor and Sa Coma
- This itinerary is wheelchair accessible at the following piers: Cala Bona, Porto Cristo Cala Ratjada