Mallorca: Skip the Line Palma Cathedral Entry Ticket
- Skip the lines to Palma Cathedral and save time at the city's most iconic building
- Marvel at ornate decorations, including one of the world's largest rose windows
- Discover additions made by the architect Antoni Gaudí in the early 20th century
It comprises of 3 naves, including the main nave that houses the Trinidad Chapel where the remains of the kings Jaime II and Jaime III can be found. Admire highlights of the façade, such as the imposing columns of the main door and the sculptures by Guillermo Sagrera on the south facing Portal del Mirador.
Discover additions made by the architect Antoni Gaudí in the early 20th century, along with works by the artist Miquel Barceló in the Santísimo Chapel.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Palma Cathedral
- Online booking fee
- Terrace visits
Prepare for the activity
From April until October you can skip the line by going to the maritime façade entrance of the Cathedral. The rest of the year you can exchange your voucher at the security entrance gate of Palma Cathedral, Plaza de la Seu s/n, 07001, Palma de Mallorca.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Face mask or protective covering
- Short skirts
• Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, no brochures or audio/video guides will be provided and the toilets will not be accessible