Mallorca: Admission Tickets for Marineland Mallorca
- Watch 7 dolphins put on a pulsating performance for your pleasure
- Discover the various talents of sea lions and exotic birds
- Explore the underwater world in 3 aquarium environments
- See flamingos and penguins in an aviary and penguin enclosure
- Find creatures of the rainforest in the Tropical House
Watch the 7 dolphins steal the show with 2 all-action displays every day showing exactly what these intelligent, elegant creatures are capable of. Take your time browsing the aquariums, where sharks and tropical fish glide around their fresh and saltwater environments.
Admire flamingos and Humboldt penguins in the aviary, and spot iguanas, parrots, and poison frogs among the leafy trees of the simulated rainforest in the Tropical House. Let the children run loose in a newly refurbished playground between animal viewings.
- Entry into the park
- 5 daily shows
- Free parking (obtain a ticket from the ticket desk)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Marineland Mallorca, Carrer Garcilaso de la Vega, 9, 07181 Costa d'en Blanes, Balearic Islands, Spain. To get there by public transport, take bus line 103, 104, 106, or 107 and get off at the Marineland stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Last entry into the park is at 4 PM