Half-Day Walking Tour of Parque de Llevant in ArtàProduct ID: 63162
From $58 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is only available from Alcudia, Can Picafort, Artà, Cala Ratjada, Cala Millor and Cala Bona.
- Discover the natural beauty of Parque de Llevant
- Hike to the Casas de la Alquería and learn more about Mallorca's history
- Visit the hermitage of Ermita de Betlem
Declared a national reserve in 2001, Parque de Llevant is home to some of the island's traditional farmhouses that take their name from the Arabic al-Qariya ("village" or "hamlet"). Walk across the natural reserve to visit some of these Casas de la Alquería as a reminder of the island's Muslim past.
Then, visit an old factory and discover the rich flora and fauna of the reserve, before going to the Ermita de Betlem. Still used as an hermitage to this day, it's a place of peace and meditation.
- Transfer to and from Alcudia, Can Picafort, Artà, Cala Ratjada, Cala Millor or Cala Bona
- Water and fruit
- Picnic with local products
- Transfer from areas other than those listed
Meet at the parking lot of Parque de Llevant. Directions: Take the Artà road to Ermita de Betlem (MA-3333) and turn right at kilometer 4.7. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please bring water
• Wear sun cream and sports footwear
• Bring a raincoat
• An adequate fitness level is required
Product ID: 63162