Set your adrenaline racing on a 4-hour coasteering adventure in Mallorca. Enjoy cliff jumping, sea caving, and abseiling in a safe setting, all the while admiring the gorgeous views surrounding you. This trip is suitable for beginners and experts alike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up service is in small mini buses with normally no more than 8 clients between 8:30 and 9:00 or 14:00 and 14:30. Transfers are normally no more than 30 minutes.
- Go cliff jumping at a height of 9.8 to 39 feet (3 to 12 meters)
- Admire the way the light hits the water as you go sea caving
- Rappel down the side of a cliff toward the water with an abseiling adventure
- Safety equipment
- Liability insurance
- Transport to and from the venue
- Items of a personal nature
- Shoes (you can rent shoes if you have forgotten to bring shoes with full foot coverage)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Minimum age 12 years. Those under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Suitable for everyone, including individuals, groups, and families.
- We have full public liability insurance. It is the nature of adventure activities that there will always be some degree of risk. Our insurance does not cover you for inherent risks or client negligence. While not mandatory, you may wish to arrange your own personal injury insurance.
- Please include: Name, height, weight, shoe size, and language.
- Please bring: Any medication you are taking, swimwear, a towel, shoes that cover your feet and toes, sunscreen, water, and a small snack.
- All clients will be provided with a wetsuit, life jacket, helmet, and harness.