Enjoy a full-day of adrenaline thrills on an 8-hour adventure tour of Mallorca. Discover the beauty of the island with hikes to historical villages. Get panoramic views from mountaintops, and swap the busy beaches for the peace of the Serra de Tramuntana.
What to Expect
Escape the hustle and bustle of the busy towns and resorts of Mallorca on a full-day adventure tour in the Tramuntana Mountains.
Meet on Plaza de España in Palma de Mallorca for the local bus transfer into the mountains of Mallorca’s west coast. Then, hike a historic path, once used by postmen to go from village to village. Learn about the native plants of the Mediterranean, and enjoy panoramic views from the mountaintop.
Discover the Arabic influences of the Serra de Tramuntana, and visit beauty spots that only the locals know about. The walk is fairly easy-going and along a marked trail. It will take approximately 3 hours (including stops), and includes elevations of 300 meters up and 400 meters downhill. Find a hidden beach far off the tourist trail. Laze in the sun and sea with the locals.
Feast on a typical Mallorcan lunch of empanadas and cocas de trampò. Taste some delicious desserts, such as ensaimada or agatò with almonds. In the summer months, you can work off the calories with a dip in the sea. In the winter, lie out in the sun and soak up the easy Mediterranean vibe.
Board a local bus in the afternoon for the return transfer to Palma, where you’re free to explore on your own.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Lunch (including beer, orange juice and water)
- Local transportation fees
What's Not Included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips and personal expenses
- Transfers to and from the meeting point
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes (such as sneakers)
• Bring sunscreen, a hat, swimsuit, towel and a bottle of water
• Bring a snorkeling mask if you want to spot the sea life
• This is a child-friendly tour
• This tour involves a 3-hour walk in the mountains. While the walk is not hard, please ensure your child is comfortable walking for that amount of time
• Children aged 6 to 11 are inclusive