Experience a fantastic tour from Cala Millor and discover the east and north coasts of Mallorca by manual buggy. Visit villages, monasteries, and castles, and enjoy stunning views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in the center of Cala Millor. Be aware that it is not in Sant Llorenc, which has a similar street name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- The buggies are manual, not automatic
- If it rains, the local partner will try to postpone the tour, otherwise your money will be refunded
- You need the original driving license
- Each buggy is for 1-2 people. If you need an additional person, you can make this purchase when booking
- Participants must have a valid driver's license (category B) for at least 1 year; your probation period does not count towards the 1-year requirement
- The age requirement to drive is 19
- The buggy tour covers approximately 63 - 74 miles and takes around 4 hours. Helmets are not mandatory. You can drive the vehicle yourself or join the tour as a passenger