Float above Mallorca on a hot air balloon flight at sunrise or sunset. Take in aerial views of the rugged coastline and Tramuntana mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Catalan
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Restaurante Bonanza, Calle Sa Roca 2, Cala Millor. Depending on the time of year, the flight time will change to match sunrise. The meeting point could change depending on weather conditions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women or children younger than 4 years old
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 guests. If the minimum is not reached, you will receive a refund