Experience the beauty of Mallorca's crystal clear sea on a luxury yacht. Savor fresh-caught fish while dining at sunset. Snorkel, paddleboard, or just relax — it's up to you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 3:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- English, German, Spanish
- Private group
- Experience a taste of luxury on a lavish 45 foot sailing yacht
- Dine on local specialities on the open sea
- Dive into the placid Alcudia Bay from the bow of your boat
- Say cheers to the sunset with a glass of delicious Spanish wine
- Dinner for 2
- Sailing instruction if you'd like it
- Supplies for snorkeling or paddleboarding
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
From February to May: Meet in Bonaire at the parking lot of Restaurante Cocodrilo, Camí Vell de la Victòria, 19, 07400 Alcúdia, Illes Balears. Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/ZRygpM3C5ddGW6Sv7. For more meeting point information, please call the local partner at least 1 day before the tour on +34622522444. Rest of the year: The port is called Alcudiamar and is at the roundabout with little yellow signs marked Esportiu. Attention: It is before in a dead end. Please do not let it irritate, but follow the road past the taxis and drive through the barrier at the port of Alcudiamar. You get a parking ticket, which you pay when you drive out. Please go straight, left, straight until you see Offshore Mallorca and turn left. After 50m turn right to the bar "Titanic" where we pick you up. https://goo.gl/maps/6YJCM7GKhpC2Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- You don't need any sailing skills, but you can help if you're interested.
- If you get seasick, please take at least 1-2 anti-nausea tablets 2 hours before the start of the sail to assure your comfort. We recommend taking Biodramina C, which you can get in any pharmacy in Mallorca.
- If the weather is not good, we will postpone until the next possible day.
- It is possible to add up to 2 people to the trip for an additional fees — see booking page for details.